Industrial Clerk (m/f)
With additional qualification in European business management with foreign languages
MEIKO is a global company. We are looking for people who can help us become even more successful in the international arena. Successful candidates will use their language and cultural skills to pave the way for new business and excellent customer relationships. Your comprehensive knowledge of business management will enable you to become a brand ambassador and promote MEIKO all over the world. You will have a keen interest in further development and internal training and be looking to advance your career in a varied and diverse business environment.
Good ability to learn and apply network thinking, an inquisitive mind that thrives on diversity and creativity and enjoys working independently. You will enjoy working in a team and have good communication skills and plenty of initiative.
You will have already completed your University entrance qualifications.
You will already have completed an internship in the field of business administration.
- Vocational training in the dual education system combining an apprenticeship in a company and vocational education at the MEIKO college and at a vocational school
- Active involvement and participation in the relevant business fields: sales and marketing, logistics, finance, operations scheduling, export
- European business administration and economics
- Individual and group projects to consolidate the learning process
- Foreign languages*: English and French or Spanish
* 4 month internship in one of our European subsidiaries outside Germany
Hi, I'm Sarina Zängle. I'll provide you with the support you need during your apprenticeship at MEIKO. It's an exciting opportunity for me to help guide you on this major journey into an important new phase of your life. We hold lots of team-building events where you will be able to get to know all the apprentices at MEIKO to swap information and experiences. My experience in the fields of HR and training and my team of 14 instructors and training experts will quickly help you to find your feet and make your own mark at MEIKO. Welcome!
If you are keen to continue after the course, you have lots of choices, including international deployments in all areas of the business, professional technical and project work, and management tasks.