General Manager of Sales and Service (m/f/d) located in Barcelona/Spain
MEIKO fulfills the elementary human need for cleanliness and hygiene. Our premium technology for rinsing, cleaning and disinfecting works with the power of the idea and the purity of water. We offer our employees the opportunity to apply and expand their individual skills in a modern and safe environment. Embedded in our value-driven company, they thus have the best conditions for independent action and personal development.
Welcome to MEIKO - the source of cleanliness and sustainability, with room for vision.
The General Manager of Sales and Service is fully P+L responsible for the Spanish and Portuguese MEIKO organization. He is managing the organization with a high sense of responsibility and under entrepreneurial principles. He has the compulsive experience to interact professionally, together with his team, in a demanding B-to-B environment.
General responsibilities of the position:
- Set-up, lead, develop and manage the Sales and Service Team
- Develop the necessary strategies to successfully grow Sales and Afermarket in Spain & Portugal
- Achieve sales and profitability targets
- Responsible for the 360° sales process - planning, reporting, quotations, sales and service process optimization, initiatiing sales, sales program implementation and sales administration
- Responsibility for Sales and Costs
- Define, plan and implement the marketing strategy in alignment with Corporate Marketing
- Constant overview and analysis of market and competitors
- Identify, develop and implement new product and customer segments
- Personal Key Account Management of important clients, e.g. international Hotel and Restaurant Chains
- Ensure an efficient sales and after sales process
- Ensure sales and service trainings for MEIKO partners
- Ensure the relevant financial reporting under the support of Corporate Finance and Controlling and an external service provider
- University Degree in Engineering with Economics background or a degree in Economics with high technical affinity
- Experience in the B to B environment: Food Service, Kitchen equipment or related industries
- A proven track record as (technical) Sales Manager or Sales Engineer
- Experience in leading, developing and managing a Sales and Service Team
- Ideally first experiences in financial reporting in a multi-national company environment
- Self-determined way of working, entrepreneurial spirit, a high degree of own initiative and ownership
- Fluent in Spanish, ideally also in English and/or German
- Willingness to travel frequently in Spain & Portugal
- PC proficiency
- A demanding, challenging and varied activity
- The possibility to bring in own ideas
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
Welcome to MEIKO!Are you convinced that you are fit for us? The we look forward to your informative application documents. Please use our online application portal for this.
MEIKO EUROPE-SOUTH GmbH
Personal-/Sozialwesen · Englerstr. 3 · 77652 Offenburg · www.meiko-global.com